Wood, acrylic, bamboo, cloth (not cotton, canvas works best), leather, kraft paper, hard plastic, black lacquered metal/ceramic/stone, glass (need to be blacked out), food
1. Fiber material, fire retardant.
2. Easy to fold and quick assembly.
3. Laser diffuse reflection down to level 1.
4.Compatible with Laser Explorer APP, direct control of light switch and fan switch button.
5.For All Ortur & Aufero Laser Engraver, but can not put in with extension kit.
- Product Services
- Parcel Details
- We provide complete videos (machine installation, software use, material download, parameter setting）
- There is a professional after-sales engineer team in Europe and United States to answer you technical questions.
- Door-to-door service in Portugal and near Portugal.
24/7 Support Desk
- You could contact our support team by firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions!
- Our engineer will answer you and provide correct solutions in time!
- Provide with one-year after-sales service, free replacement parts for any problems during the period.
Earn money with SINIS
Join tens of thousands of SINIS influencers who are earning with the SINIS affiliate program.
enjoy subscribing Customer discount
Want discount for your first order?
Don't miss out the latest news from SINISMALL.
You can receive a 5% discount on your first purchase！
FIND YOUR ANSWERS HERE
What kind of material can be engraved?
What kind of material can be cut? How much is the thickness?
Cardboard, Felt, Stickers, Wood, Acrylic, Bamboo, Cloth, Kraft, Hard Plastic, Leather.
Maximum cutting thickness: black acrylic( 12mm) wood board(20mm).Both of them require multiple engravings.
Can the PCB board be cut?
Yes, the ORTUR laser can cut PCB boards made of acetate. preferably black or green
How to use laser to cut mirror acrylic? is it possible
You can cut opaque mirrored acrylic. Transparent materials cannot be cut and can only be engraved after blackening
Can it engrave metal and stainless steel?
It can engrave the metal after electroplating or spraying (for coating or oxide layer), stainless steel (the effect of stainless steel is better after blackening, note: not etching, but discoloration)
Can it engrave the glass？
The laser can engrave on the glass surface, but the engraving depth is not deep and cannot be cut. Glass engraving is usually difficult to control. You can make a smoother frosted surface by following the steps below: Paste thermal paper on the area to be engraved, and place it on the engraved area to flatten it without wrinkles. Put the glass in the engraving machine to engrave, then remove the glass, tear off the thermal paper, and clean the glass surface. There are other ways to engrave glass on YOUTUBE, such as first layer paint engraving and then wipe off, the engraving effect is very good.
How to choose laser modules?